Why Is TRUBLUE the Best?
Designed specifically for the climbing industry, TRUBLUE is now used around the world at climbing gyms, indoor and outdoor climbing walls, recreation centers, training centers, camps, universities – anywhere people need reliable fall protection. There are many reasons TRUBLUE is the most trusted auto belay.
- Dimensions: 80 x 320 x 216 mm (15 x 12.6 x 8.5 in)
- Device Weight: 19.3 kg (42.5)
- Rated Working Capacity: 10 to 150 kg (22 to 330 lbs)
- Maximum Descent Speed: 2.0 m/s (6.5 ft/s)
- Maximum Line Extension (Descent Height:
- TRUBLUE: 12.5 m (41 ft) Also available in a 7.5 m (24.6 ft) length for shorter walls
- TRUBLUE XL: 20 m (65.6ft)
TRUBLUE meets the strictest safety standards of all auto belays and has undergone extensive testing by an ISO 17025 certified lab.
- American National Standard ANSI/ASSE Z359.4-2007 “Safety Requirements for Assisted-Rescue and Self-Rescue Systems, Subsystems and Components”
- Canadian Standard, CSA Z259.2.3-99 “Descent Control Devices”
- Australian and New Zealand Standard, AS/NZS 1891.3 1997 “Industrial fall-arrest systems and devices – Part 3: Fall arrest devices”
- European Union Directive BS EN 341 “Personal protection equipment against falls from a height – Descender devices”