The HIGH ROUTE GTX boot is designed for mountain-sports enthusiasts and for high-tempo walks on steep terrain. With a nubuck leather upper and a semi-rigid soft flex, this high-cut model blends classi c style and terrific comfort. The nubuck’s velvety surface is resistant to wear and teamed with a waterproof, breathable Membrane GORE-TEX® which stops the wet getting in on long rambles. The high-traction Vibram® outsole delivers strong grip on diverse terrain. The Phylon and EVA foam midsole provides excellent cushioning and stabilizes the heel. The complete boot gives foot and ankle support, while enabling easy motion. This model is a perfect mix of ruggedness and lightness. The built-in A.F.C™ structure respects the natural flexion of the foot and heel, supporting the heel and snugly wrapping the instep. Compatible with light crampons and snowshoes, this boot is also suited to long excursions on challenging terrain and snow-covered trails.
Anti-shock EVA insertEVA midsole with anti-shock insert enhances the dynamic response of the shoe, It gives bounce and comfort without adding weight.
GoretexGORE-TEX® products made garments are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable. Highly resistant, it offers maximum comfort and protection.
VibramThe Vibram brand is a benchmark for the levels of traction and durability its outsoles provide. We use several Vibram outsoles which are fully suited to our mountaineering, alpine trek and climbing models.
- High-cut WR nubuck leather upper
- Very comfortable fit, semi-rigid flex, compatible with snowshoes
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® membrane
- Ankle-bone protection, precise tightening, hybrid lacing (eyelet/strap)
- High cushioning heel stabilizer
- Rubber toe guard
- Durable, high-traction Vibram® outsole
- Main fabrics :Nubuck leather WR
- Membrane : Gore-tex® membrane
- Outsole : Outsole Vibram® WRINKLER EVO
- Midsole : EVA dual density midsole
- 550 gr